Every morning you can try out this simple meditation routine to free you mind and start your day with a¬† fresh mind.
- Sit cross-legged on the floor.
- Place your hands on the knees with index finger and thumb together as in yoga mudra. The palms should be facing up.
- Straighten your spine and tuck your chin in.
- Now slowly close your eyes.
- Mentally relax your knees and hips. Feel your sitting bones on the floor and your head lifted up towards the sky.
- Relax your shoulders, neck and face.
- Focus on your breath and let yourself¬† free of any thoughts.
- Hold this posture for 20 -30 deep breaths.
- Open your eyes slowly.
You will get an amazing sense of relaxation. Go on, you are all ready to face the world!