Yoga is a calming form of exercise that can also help your body become more flexible. You can also use yoga exercises to help tone the muscles in your face, which can help you stay looking younger. The great thing about yoga facial exercises is that you can do them anywhere because you don’t need any extra equipment to complete them.
Yoga Facial Exercises
- Place three fingers under each eye and pull down slightly.
- Close your eyes for 10 seconds, repeating this process five times.
- Warm your hands by rubbing them together and then place your warm palms over your eyes. Hold them there for five minutes while you take deep relaxing breaths.
- Stick your tongue out at far as you can and open your eyes wide. Hold this for 30 seconds.
- Make a fish face by sucking in your cheeks and puckering your lips. Hold this while trying to smile.
- Blow out your mouth as if you were blowing someone a kiss. Focus on making the muscles around your mouth as tight as possible.
- Squeeze the muscles in your face by scrunching your face up as tightly as possible, and then release this pose by sticking out your tongue and opening your eyes wide.
- Take a deep breath and hold it in your mouth, letting it puff out your cheeks. Let it out slowly when you can’t hold it anymore.
The most significant point about yoga facial is that it is very cheap and can restore your youthful look without any plastic surgery or injections. If you regularly and patiently do the facial yoga, then you can expect your face appearing brighter and younger, erasing fine lines and wrinkles. All you need is approximately 15 minutes daily to do all the facial exercises. The facial exercising will tighten your sagging skin.
You can check out all the yoga asanas specially for women right here – http://www.a2zyoga.com/yoga-faqs/yoga-women.php