'Air' is referred to as "Mritsanjeevani" in Sanskrit. This mudra helps in balancing the air element in your body.
- Spread out the fingers of your hands.
- Fold the index finger and bring it close to the thumb pad.
- Put your thumb over the index finger and press it on the pad of the thumb.
- Bend your middle and ring finger to touch the tip of the thumb.
- Heart patients can benefit from this mudra.
- Blood pressure patients can practice Mritsanjeevani Mudra to normalize blood pressure.
- Self-confidence gets a boost with regular practice of Mritsanjeevani Mudra.