Beginning something new can often be formidable, especially when you are alone for the experience. There are many people who feel shy or awkward in doing any kind of fitness exercise in front of others in an enclosed room . Yoga is a great exercise regimen to begin with because the people who practice it are non-judgmental, and the classes tend to be slow-paced with hands-on instruction and plenty of positive reinforcement. If you are planning to join a yoga class then have a look on the following tips :
- Start with easy poses and gradually move to the harder once.
- Breathing heavily is very important while doing yoga.
- Never rush through any pose . Have enough time by your side when you start with yoga exercises.
- Practice poses which suits your mood and energy level at that point of time.
- Don’t wear tight fitting clothes .
- It is always advisable to perform yoga on an empty stomach .
- If you feel any kind of pain while performing yoga , stop immediately .
Yoga is intended to be a process where people work to the best of their ability and improve on form and endurance over time. It aims to help us realize our identity with the Divine Self, to make us know and tune into our intrinsic nature.The body should never be strained or injured during yoga. With that in mind, the following are yoga postures – asanas – that are great for beginners to try out: